EIPASS 7 Module
EIPASS 7 Module is a professional certificate that certifies the possession of basic, indirect and necessary IT competencies for:
- Qualification of curriculum vitae
- Utilization of formative credits in school and university
- Utilizing point recognition in competitions and various calls
- Introduction, access to the world of work
- By 2015, 90% of jobs in all sectors will require technological competencies (European Digital Agenda).
- At the same time, for Neelie Kroes (Vice President of the European Commission) a growing need for ICT professionals in Europe will generate a deficit of 700,000 professionals.
- The ICT workforce has grown steadily in the EU-27, almost doubling from 2000 (2,720,000) to 2010 (4,144,500).
- According to the European Commission Skills communication implementation assessment for the 21st century 2010, 58% of employers believe that the education sector is not doing enough in preparing young people for the modern labor market.
- IT competencies are needed in all economic sectors: since 2007 most ICT professionals in Europe have worked in industries other than those in the IT sector: less than half (46%) were employed in industry and ICT.
Simultaneously with the indications given in the field of ICT certifications by international legislative bodies, the program fully reflects the criteria of interaction and neutrality required to guarantee the effectiveness of the certificates and competencies acquired.
EIPASS 7 Module provides exam arguments:
- Basics of IT
- Management and basic functions of the operating system
- Video writing
- Electronic sheet
- Structured data management
- Multimedia presentations
- Internet & Networking
The EIPASS 7 Module is a tool in line with the indications of the Recommendation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2006.
LifeLong Learning is an axis of the training system designed and envisaged for the European digital citizen.
Basic knowledge (literacy), quality training and knowledge of technological tools are assumed to activate a virtuoso circle that allows the digital citizen to take advantage of all the features that make him competitive and independent.
Permanent training joins this process to support in time the updating of the increase of skills and competencies necessary to always have the greatest and best opportunities in the world of social acquaintances and in terms of connections and acquaintances at work.