EIPASS Digital Health is the certification program, which allows you to certify the secure possession of essential computer skills to work better in a sector, both public and private, that is undergoing a necessary phase of strong modernization and urgent computerization.
Well-being, health and well-being are indicators by which we can actually assess the true living standards of the people and then the degree of civilization of a community.
Technology, informatics and telemedicine are the tools through which it is possible to redesign the health service, to make it more performable than before:
1. Improve services for citizens
2. Reduce costs
3. Manage services
It has been assessed as a deep digitalization of the health system and in addition to the practical benefits for the citizens, it would also bring significant savings, amounting to about 10% of the current expenditures.
Divided into four exam modules, the EIPASS Sanita Digital program has been developed following the guidelines set out in the European Digital Agenda:
- Digitization and archiving of documents. The module examines the processes of digitization and archiving of documents and the ways of electronic use and implementation related to their management in the public sector.
- Electronic protection of personal data. Personal data should be subject to protection, especially in the health sector. The module deepens the issue of technical protection and storage of personal data by responsible health personnel.
- Computer security and privacy of health data. The module analyzes current strategies for digital document protection and access to services, to guarantee people security and transparency.
- E-Health: Digital solutions and applications in the health sector. The module analyzes and deepens digital competencies at a direct cost in the context of health. The operator who owns it, guarantees a high level of efficiency and professionalism.
Upon completion of the EIPASS Digital Health certification journey, health professionals will have acquired the technological-normative substrates necessary to fully perform the role of an active element of Public Administration.
In fact, they are the anatomy and structure of the Health Information System (SIS), whose role was widely discussed, to transmit to users all the information needed to become an efficient, competent and productive operator. It is important and therefore references to dematerialized everyday tools:
- Electronic signature
- Stamping time
- PEC (Certified Email)
Further researches issues related to privacy legislation and that apply to computer systems and digital security. The certification path also deals with issues of e-health, resource complexity, network solutions and computer technologies applied to health and healthcare, for which we will give some examples that immediately give the idea of a benefit and simplification and that an organic system organized so that this system goes to every citizen and community.
- Telemedicine consists of computer contacts between the patient and the doctor who in this case does not need a visit in the presence of the doctor. By always being in active contact online in such cases, patients are not required to go to the studio and the doctor can give advice to a larger number of people.
- With electronic medical records patient data can be easily and immediately transferred between the professionals in question (GPs, specialists, care team, pharmacists).
- With so-called evidence-based and efficacy medicine, a healthcare professional can constantly update their diagnoses, verifying compatibility with the latest scientific research.
- Virtual health teams are a group of health professionals connected to each other through the use of digital devices, collaborating to share information about patients or who solve problems together.